Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ding Ding Ding Went the Bell...

I sing... the way most people would whistle or possibly hum... I sing... not very loudly... usually... I mean I don't suddenly burst into song and start belting out Broadway show tunes... but loud enough, occasionally, to be heard... which is not always a good thing... (at the office, in July, part way through a mindless Christmas carol). I have early recollections of my Grandmother singing while meandering around her house... nowhere else... not even the garden... not that I was there the majority of the time...but still, it would be hard to forget... Clang, Clang, Clang went the trolley... (which seems to be so completely out of character for her) but, obviously, was not... So, it must be genetic... this singing...

No comments:

Post a Comment