Saturday, August 7, 2010

Do Bees Have Knees?

My favorite time to shop at the mall is when it's as deserted as possible... last weekend presented just such an opportunity... a sunny day... glorious blue skies... still a bit on the humid side for my taste (but apparently not for most others)... I got a tall coffee and had a nice leisurely amble through my favorite stores... I always stop into Williams-Sonoma and make a beeline to the back of the store where they display their SALE merchandise... I rarely come away empty-handed and this time was no exception... I found a gorgeous set of botanical bee towels for a tiny fraction of their original price... YUM! Always become familiar with sales and clearance areas in your favorite shops and make it a point to see what little treasure might be lurking there...

No comments:

Post a Comment