Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm Older and I Have More Insurance...

Maybe they should consider raising the driving age...  oh, I know drivers of all ages have momentary lapses...  only usually they have the decency to look chagrined.  But damn... yesterday, I had to employ techniques worthy of a seasoned stunt driver to avoid being hit.  The car to my left apparently wanted in my lane... so she flipped her blinker on and immediately tried to merge into the side of my car...  A few brake squeals, horn honks and heart palpatations later... she sped up, cut the car in front of me off instead and jumped onto a curved freeway on ramp.  Both she and her companion were bouncing in their seats, necks craned in my direction, laughing and waving... I'm assuming their car was making that hairpin entrance on auto pilot.  It was then I decided I needed a REAL car... you know, when cars were heavy metal and tank-like and not just glorified Tupperware on wheels...

or Kathy Bates riding shotgun...

No comments:

Post a Comment