Saturday, November 17, 2012

And Bring Us Some Figgy Pudding...

This week whooshed by... and while I did manage to get a goodly amount of art loaded into the new shop, my home-sweet-home is a disaster.  Seriously, when you have to move a tangle of brushes, paints, varnish and vintage smalls to open your microwave door... you know you're one step away from a Merry Maids intervention.  So, instead of tucking in to clean for those impending Holidays... here I sit... on my blog... rambling on about nothing useful, or even particularly interesting, while stalking the web for pictures.  But rather than yawning, you'll be wide awake and sitting up straight in a minute, because I found this...

Yum right?  Where's the coffee and pass me a fork... Carrot cake I thought at first... or maybe banana nut?  But no, oh no, it's a turkey cake... uh huh, right here at the longest recipe known to man   Finally, a purpose in life... I mean, who else would find these obscure internet gems if not for me and my amazing ability to avoid housework by any means necessary.  I AM so relevant!

No comments:

Post a Comment