Thursday, September 5, 2013

Breakfast.. It's What's For Dinner...

If you've ever read this blog, you know I am fond of the egg (just a slight under statement that)... A greasy diner breakfast ranks up there right alongside the traditional Thanksgiving feast in my top ten all time best foods list... Toss the granola and jettison those smoothies my little honey pies... cuz these little lovelies have just come to town...  Really, I just needed an excuse to display this scrumptious picture (and over the fireplace seemed a little ostentatious.) 


Credit goes to attic24 for the original and most delicious post... 
and many thanks to my friend for the email heads up!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead and hang this picture above your fireplace.... I would love to be curator
    of the picture currently hanging there!!!

    ReplyDelete