Thursday, May 8, 2014

Do Not Lick the Pages...

I'm not even two weeks into this healthy lifestyle... eating more organically and exercising... I even figured out how to set up my pedometer (I only ordered it two years ago) and I have to say... I'm over it.  My poor legs are in shock...  previously, their most strenuous exercise was trying to remain completely covered by the throw while lounging on the couch... currently, I am taking them out for a walk... daily.  Mealtime has totally lost its charm... right now, I would absolutely kill for a carb... and not just any carb mind you, a bad carb... a very bad carb...  In fact, make that a bad carb topped with a bad carb... Like buttered egg noodles over mashed potatoes or butter pecan ice cream over sticky toffee pudding...  no, wait, sticky toffee pudding over cheesecake... much better.  Everywhere I turn it's salted caramel something.  So, I am rebelling the only way I can... while still staying the healthy course.  I'm reading my way through my collection of comfort food cookbooks... on today's menu... an oldie, but goodie... see if your local library has a copy... the photographs are grab-a-fork-eat-the-page amazing.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment