Monday, March 23, 2015

It's 3:00 Somewhere...

When the snack attack hits... that inevitable yet awkward lull between lunch has worn off and mustn't spoil my dinner...  that time each day when my co-workers (okay... and me) make the mass exodus to the bank of vending machines. If you're a chocoholic... which an amazingly large number of you seem to be... you're pretty much set... no slim pickings on that front... Hershey and automation have you covered. If you're me, desperately craving a tart lemon bar with a buttery shortbread crust... well then... you're going to have to pop a Skittle and pretend...

Madison Park Bakery... photo: Natasha Reed

my point being, that traditional snack vending machines have pretty much remained just that... rooted in tradition... for an awfully long time... and I'm totally blaming you chocolate addicts for this lack of technological advancement... yeah, I'm looking at you... and your half-eaten Snickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment