Monday, April 5, 2010

You Smell Nice...

Have you ever taken one of those "what does your perfume say about you" type quizzes? Not me... I know what my results would say... "You're an odd duck in this world of lotions and potions."
And I would have to wholeheartedly agree... I selected my first "serious" fragrance when I was nineteen... for some reason my nineteen-year-old nose decided on Chanel No. 5 for my nineteen-year-old wrists... I wore it for three years (still shaking my head over that one)... (I mean it is a little on the m.a.t.u.r.e side as far as fragrances go)...
Later, I spent years bouncing from scent to scent... from florals to citrus... and back again... a veritable fragrance floozy. Finally, I settled down a bit and currently am madly happy with my one and only Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana...

No comments:

Post a Comment