Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lazy Days...

I spent a good part of the morning with these two... Myrna Loy and William Powell... while I was supposed to be getting ready to meet Mom for breakfast and a little shopping... old movies... yet another guilty pleasure of mine... God forbid I encounter one early in the day and I'm lost...

I did manage to tear myself away long enough to telephone Mom and let her know I was running late... which turned out to be absolutely fine... because she was running late herself... along with Myrna and William that is... yes, she was hopelessly hooked on the same movie... well, at least I know it's genetic now... softens the guilt factor quite a bit... why hello Katherine... come here Cary... is that you Spencer? ...we've got some catching up to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment