Sunday, May 30, 2010

Some Summer Picks...

Pureology shampoo and conditioner... my stylist used these the last time I was in and I loved them... so much so, that I bought both to use at home... ordinarily, I have issues with conditioners during the warmer months... but not this one... love love love the shampoo and conditioner both...

My Summer polish for this year... the brand... OPI... can tough out a day making sand castles and still look freshly-polished... the color... Tasmanian Devil... perfect for this time of year... day to evening and everything in between fabulous...

The only way to enjoy a jolt of java in the heat of the Summer... a creamy coffee confection on a stick... latte bars and GIANT at that... yum...

The Tervis Tumbler... is fast replacing my water bottle as the go-to Summer hydrator... fill it with ice... water... tea... lemonade... it's insulated... kinda retro... buy the lid, I did... and take it for a ride in the car...

No comments:

Post a Comment