Friday, May 18, 2012

When It REALLY Purrs Like a Kitten...


Imagine having to call in late to work because you have...kittens in your engine?  Me neither...until this morning.  We've had a number of kittens recently courtesy of the strays that call our little neighborhood home.  This morning I inadvertently startled three little ones lumbering along the driveway into running under my car for cover... After a bit of brainstorming, I got in and blared the horn... hoping... I guess... they would be startled enough to scatter out from under the car... and they were... startled, that is... startled enough, actually, to crawl up into my engine...
  
I finally waited them out and was able to make my way to the office without incident... although that first turn of the ignition was a real leap of faith... 

No comments:

Post a Comment