Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Cup of Joe and a Movie to Go...

Mornings at my house are becoming increasingly crowded... thanks to Turner Classic Movies... stop by and you'll find all manner of heartthrobs and glamorous gals in my living room.  This morning, I was almost late for work... again!  Why TCM insists on airing the kind of movies that invariably suck me in and onto the couch first thing in the morning... oblivious to time... on a work day no less... is beyond me.   


Today's movie... "Double Harness" with William Powell.  Who could resist?  (Not me obviously.)  A witty script and well acted.  Just a total blast from the (1930's) past!  If you have a soft spot for old classics... this is a must see. 
   

1 comment:

  1. I wish I were at home right now, watching "old" movies! Just feels like that kind of day.

    ReplyDelete